4 September, 2013
National Cheese Pizza Day
September 5th is National Cheese Pizza Day! Pizza, as we all know, is a type of baked flatbread, usually topped with tomato sauce and cheese, along with about a zillion combinations of other items. It originated many years ago in Naples, Italy, and the cheese pizza is arguably the most popular of them all.
Here are 10 amazing cheese pizza recipes, ranging from Mac & Cheese to Grilled, & ending with a classic cheese with roasted tomato sauce. Don’t miss the video bonus at the end for a very unique twist…Bon Appetit!
- Hotter than Hell Cheese Pizza: A quick vegetable pizza made with three different spicy cheeses, plus some red and green peppers for good measure. … Nick thinks you should have some milk at the ready for this recipe. Be sure to check out his blog,Â ……More at Hotter than Hell Cheese Pizza – Taste for Adventure – Tablespoon
- Grilled Cherry Tomato, Corn, & Goat Cheese:Â Pizza on the grill is my number one way to entertain outdoors. Just ask any of my friends and neighbors, and they’ll tell you there is always a fresh pie on the grates. I love creating new flavors using up the last of my farmersÂ ……More at Grilled Cherry Tomato, Corn, and Goat Cheese Pizza Recipes
- Mac & Cheese Pizza Recipe: While on vacation this summer, my children were reading the kids’ menu at a restaurant and proclaimed they were getting macaroni and cheese pizza……More at Mac & Cheese Pizza Recipe Will Have Your Kids Begging for More …
- 3 Cheese Pizza w/ Pancetta & Mushrooms: INGREDIENTS. Pizza dough; 1/2 cup purchased marinara sauce; 1 cup coarsely grated Fontina cheese; 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese; 1/3 cup coarsely grated mozzarella cheese; 2 ounces crimini (baby bella) mushrooms, thinlyÂ ……More at Three-Cheese Pizza with Pancetta and Mushrooms – Bon AppÃ©tit
- Zucchini Goat Cheese Pizza: Flavorful, soft, homemade pizza topped with tomatoes, zucchini, red onions, and goat cheese. … Flavorful, soft, homemade pizza topped with tomatoes, zucchini, red onions, and goat cheese….More at Zucchini Goat Cheese Pizza + Giveaway | Diethood
- Ham & Pimento Cheese Brunch Pizza:Â This pie topped with pimiento cheese, ham and eggs is the perfect recipe to satisfy your morning hunger. Find prepared pimiento cheese in the refrigerated….More at Ham and Pimiento Cheese Brunch Pizza Recipe
- Fig, Bacon, & Blue Cheese Pizza:Â So the moral of this story is that I just really adore figs, cheese and â€“ obviously â€“ bacon. And pizza. And evenâ€¦ arugula. If I love all of those things, how could they steer me in the wrong direction? Exactly. That’s why I ate all this pizza by myself. … until cheese and crust is golden and bubbly. Remove and let cool for 5-10 minutes. Toss the arugula with olive oil, salt and pepper, then add on top of pizza. Serve! There’s a lot of green stuff on there, no? Pizza, Recipes….More at Fresh Fig, Bacon + Blue Cheese Pizza | How Sweet It Is
- Asparagus, Bacon, & Herbed Cheese Pizza: A zesty pizza that’s especially nice with spring asparagus but lovely all year round when you add mozzarella and bacon. â€” Dahlia Abrams, Detroit, Michigan….More at Asparagus, Bacon & Herbed Cheese Pizza Recipe | Taste of Home
- Grilled Philly Cheese Steak Pizza Recipe: Products for this post were provided by Pillsbury through MyBlogSpark. All opinions are 100% my own. With summer here grilling season is in full force, but have you ever thought of grilling pizza? Pillsbury has made it superÂ ……More at Nanny to Mommy: Grilled Philly Cheese Steak Pizza Recipe + …
- Classic Cheese Pizza w/ Roasted Tomato Sauce: This homemade pizza uses a traditional, from-scratch and roasted grape tomato sauce to complement a classic mozzarella topping. Serve with a side salad of your choosing and a glass of wine. Classic Cheese Pizza withÂ ……More at Classic Cheese Pizza with Roasted Tomato Sauce | Making Life …
Allen and a young friend make a pizza with fresh vegetables and cream cheese.
Video Rating: 4.6363635 / 5